Omg went to my first real party yesterday with my friend/ex and two other friends
it was gr8
Aww my sister’s cute, she was trying to wake me up earlier cause I’m supposed to go look at cars and I was half asleep and she saw that the hair ties I had on my wrist were leaving marks so she took them she off
Like do you want me to hate you cause I can
- A calf is still ripped away from her mother after birth so that humans can consume the milk made for the calf.
- The calf is often sent to a veal crate, or raised for meat or dairy.
- Mother calves are live their lives in a constant cycle of impregnation. In about 5 years (average), they are considered spent, and are sent to be slaughtered. The average lifespan of a cow is 25 years.
- Cows are artificially inseminated by someone inserting their arm up her rectum to position the uterus, and then putting an instrument in her vagina to be impregnated.
- Male chicks are considered useless for laying eggs and are killed after hatching.
- In 2 years (average), hens are considered spent and are killed. Their average lifespan would have been 10 years.
- Unprofitable infants are killed early in their lives. This includes ‘broiler’ chicks, turkey poults, and duckings. This also includes the runts of pig litters.
Every single one of these animals are killed so someone can consume their bodies/bodily secretions. You can feed them the most organic foods and give them the biggest free-range pastures, but at the end of the day they are being sent to slaughter and their lives are cut short. These animals are seen as nothing but profits and commodities. There’s no way to humanely kill a sentient being.
all my friends are v cute. if ur my friend youre automatically cute sorry i dont make the rules
i love buying stupid junk
- Cop: Have you been drinking?
- Me: I been drankin'
- Cop: Surfbort
- Me: Surfbort
if you dont like me please dont pretend to like me ever